Re: Request for sponsor for Runescape

Hi Carlos,

Quoting Carlos Donizete Froes (2017-07-23 09:44:10)
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "runescape" version 0.2
>
> To access further information about this package:
>
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/runescape
>
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/runescape

the debdiff between versions 0.1-4 and 0.2-1 is 41318 lines long - what
happened?

According to debian/copyright, the upstream authors changed. Is this a
different software package?

The Homepage field in debian/control should not point to
https://www.runescape.com/ because you are not packaging anything from there.
Instead it should point to the website of the software you *are* packaging. As
far as I can see, that's the github page.

Thanks!

cheers, josch