Bug#868191: RFS: webalizer/2.23.08-2
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "webalizer"
* Package name : webalizer
Version : 2.23.08-2
Upstream Author : Bradford L. Barrett
* URL : http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/
* License : GPL-2+
Section : web
It builds those binary packages:
webalizer - web server log analysis program
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/webalizer/webalizer_2.23.08-2.dsc
The package is also hosted on collab-maint:
Changes since the last upload:
* Add Slovak po-debconf translation, thanks Slavko. Closes: #688906
* Fix VCS-* field (Lintian)
* Change dh compat to 9 for hardening flags and enable hardening
* Updated Policy to 4.0.0 without changes.
* Added a note in README.Debian about other_vhost log. Closes: #681868
* Added a debconf question to generate the config file. Closes: #482368
* Suggest some ttf fonts. Closes: #604428
* Recommends: geoip-database. Closes: #532123
* Fix in cron job from Niccolo Rigacci, thanks. Closes: #741515
* Debconf translation:
- Dutch (Frans Spiesschaert). Closes: #763863
* New patch 03_fix_etc_path_in_man. Closes: #794822
* New patch 08_use_memmove_for_overlapping_blocks.
Closes: #858602 LP: #1399615
* New patch to add python script to convert lang file to po file
* Updated webalizer fr.po in gettest_po-files.diff using convertlang2po.py
plus some more manual editing.
* Fix several typo reported by lintian
Note: 80% of this was written in 2014 and I didn't found a sponsor back then, I hope it will not end the same...
Julien Viard de Galbert