Re: SBuild: Post-build fails to fetch some packages

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 03:49:33AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:

> The trouble I'm having is a persistent failure during the post-build
> step: attempting to fetch the packages needed for the test bed, some
> packages fail to download, until SBuild gives up.
>
> E: Failed to fetch http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/debian/pool/main/r/readline/readline-common_7.0-2_all.deb  404  Not Found
> E: Failed to fetch http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/debian/pool/main/r/readline/libreadline7_7.0-2_amd64.deb  404  Not Found

Your sbuild-environment has outdated mirror information. For example the
current libreadline version in unstable is 7.0-3. Does the build work after
running sbuild-update?

--
PGP-encrypted mails preferred
PGP Fingerprint: 74CD D9FE 5BCB FE0D 13EE 8EEA 61F3 4426 74DE 6624