Re: Requesting a sponsor for Polybar

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 06:25:01AM -0400, Sean Behan wrote:
> Hello, I forked this repository here:
> https://git.uggedal.com/pkg/polybar
>
> My fork is located here:
> https://github.com/codebam/polybar
>
> I'd like to keep this package up to date inside the Debian repos.
>
> Polybar is a status bar similar in functionality to i3bar, it aims to be
> a replacement for your system status bar and is commonly used in window
> managers such as i3 and bspwm.

Please file a RFS bug as described in
https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers instead of directly
emailing debian-mentors with a RFS.
And I suggest that if you are going to propose a git repository please
use gbp (this implies using the usual 3 branches for upstream, debian
packaging and pristine-tar) instead of just adding the packaging on the
upstream master.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo