Re: TAG: durruter -- NAT/PAT routing helper

administrator should fix this.
El 28/05/17 a les 22:18, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez ha escrit:
> On 27 May 2017 at 22:24, Narcis Garcia <debianlists@actiu.net> wrote:
>>
>> Durruter is a command-line wizard to manage iptables entries like in a
>> hardware router web interface. Forward ports and ranges from multiple
>> interfaces, allow internet traffic from multiple nets to multiple
>> network interfaces.
>
> Hi Narcis,
>
> I already replied to you in private about this.
>
> I would rather base this software in nftables than in iptables.
>
> Note that iptables is being replaced by nftables: a new, modern technology.

nftables is too complicated to be scriptable (how to analyze listings?).
If you try Durruter, you'll see that it walks in opposite direction than
nftables: simple tool for simple administration.

Durruter is like a clone of consumer's router interface (web interface)
to forward TCP/UDP ports.