Re: Packaging PythonQt for Qt 5

Den 2017-05-23 kl. 02:42, skrev Paul Wise:

I note that PythonQt is orphaned, so you may want to adopt it:

I thought about it, but since I'm inexperienced regarding packaging for Debian, that wasn't the first thing I wanted to suggest. It also depends on the outcome of my first contributions - if I feel that they are useful to the community, I'm open for the possibility of becoming a maintainer.

The Debian QT/KDE team can probably provide advice/sponsorship:

Thanks, I will send my questions to pkg-kde-talk@lists.alioth.debian.org

Regards,
Erik