Re: someone knows about https://archive.debian.net/

the http://snapshot.debian.org/ its the great tool and resource for
retrieve the specific package.. and study cases ONCE a specific
objetive are found... my novice aprendices get into it after some web
serach into the debian archive web search interface..

al already knows that with apt-cache and apt-file i can made it, but i
try to able to made friendly the system before introducing in a more
complex and advanced world of debian..

in archive.debian.net the old web package search tool was available
and its a good starter point for search into older packages specialy
for squeeze and lenny distributions widelly used here for most
hardware (with our own patcheds backported from debian stable and lts)

--
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com