Re: Sigrok packages review/mentoring

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 01:41:58AM +0200, Zoltan Gyarmati wrote:

> So as you mentioned for sponsoring you would like to have these git
> repos hosted on
> alioth.debian.org. Given that i have only -guest account there
> (zgyarmati-guest), how
> can i create a repository? What else I need  to do (both technical- and
> administration-wise) to get started?

If you are a member of a packaging team (I think Debian Science is
apropriate in this case) you have permissions to create Git repositories
at git.debian.org:/git/debian-science/packages.  Please check Debian
Science policy or ask here if you have no idea how this can be done.

The -guest is no restriction of permissions, just reflecting the fact
that you do not (yet) have the Debian Developer status.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de