Re: Packaging for Debian with different gpg-keys and emali-addresses

On 01.03.2017 00:18, Ben Finney wrote:
> David Rabel <rabel@b1-systems.de> writes:
>
>> PS: Please CC me, if you answer to this mail, as I am subscribed to
>> Debian mentors anymore.
>
> To participate, please subscribe so that we don't all have to violate
> convention to do that.

Ok, I did.

>> is it possible to do Debian packaging with different gpg keys and email
>> addresses? And how would I do it?
>
> Different from what?

Sorry, the meaning was lost in translation. ;)
"Different" seems to be the wrong word here. "Various" fits better, I think.

> Can you explain with an example of what the different things would be,
> and what you'd use them for?

I am already packaging with my private key / email:
david.rabel@noresoft.com [0]

Now I wanted to also do some packaging with this key / email, because I
do not have access to my private key / email from this computer:
rabel@b1-systems.de

And of course I would like to do this as one "identity" in Debian,
having only one QA page and so on.

Yours
 David

[0]