Re: How to build scala source

Hi Andreas,

> I intend to package pilon[1] which is written in scala.  The build
> result is a JAR file and the upstream build script is basically using
>
>    sbt $* one-jar

I don't know what sbt is (I know little about scala). I get the impression
there are quite a few commonly used bits of the scala tool chain that aren't
in Debian.

The little experience I have is with latexdraw. It uses scalac and then
maven (which is calling javac and then jar) to make the relevant jar.

	https://sources.debian.net/src/latexdraw/sid/debian/rules

I'm guessing you don't want to go anywhere near maven and will need to do
that step yourself too.

(or alternatively, package sbt?! ;)

hope that helps!

cheers