Re: Packaging from Git

I'm now trying with the following:

rm -fr /tmp/deb ; mkdir /tmp/deb ; cd /tmp/deb
wget --no-check-certificate -O ntfsundelete-tree_1.0.0.orig.tar https://git.actiu.net/libre/ntfsundelete-tree/repository/archive.tar?ref=master
tar xf ntfsundelete-tree_1.0.0.orig.tar
cd ntfsundelete-tree-master*
export LANG=en ; export PERL_BADLANG=0
dpkg-buildpackage

And last output is:

dpkg-buildpackage: source package ntfsundelete-tree
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 1.0.0-1
dpkg-buildpackage: source distribution unstable
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Narcis Garcia <packages at actiu.net>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: debian/rules is not executable; fixing that
 dpkg-source --before-build ntfsundelete-tree-master-5565fb581c3d494e81c74074333f20d9b2a1df23
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
make: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules clean gave error exit status 2

I don't know what is the minimal expected to be in "debian/rules" file. I've read this:

https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-source.html#s-debianrules

But there isn't any example better or more complete than content I already have:

#!/usr/bin/make -f
%:
    dh $@
El 20/12/16 a les 16:59, Andrey Rahmatullin ha escrit: