Re: git-p4 package?

Dear Luke,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 11:27:22PM +0000, Luke Diamand wrote:
> I put in a patch to add a git-p4 package, here:

> I was wondering what I need to do next for this to be merged? Or if
> I've done it wrong somehow?

I haven't looked at the patch, but you haven't done anything wrong with
regard to Debian procedures.  It's simply a matter of waiting for a
response from the maintainers of the git package.

You could prepare an NMU of the git package and submit a request for
sponsorship to DEFERRED, but that would be unusual for a bug of wishlist
severity.  Please read up on NMUs in the Debian Developer's Reference,
so that you are properly informed of your options.

--
Sean Whitton