watch file with multiple download url

Hello,

for one of my package, I need to check at two location for new upstream release.
the official release are usually located on sourceforge.

but rc's are usually provided via their internal ftp.

This is important for me to be able to prepare experimental upload of the rc's.
so I would like to let uscan check the two location and download the newest from the right URL.

Is it possible with uscan ?

Here my current watch content where I comment and uncomment the URL.

version=4
#opts=dversionmangle=s/\+dfsg\d*$//,repacksuffix=+dfsg1 \
#     http://sf.net/tango-cs/tango-(\d\S*)\.(?:zip|tgz|tbz|txz|(?:tar\.(?:gz|bz2|xz))) debian uupdate
opts=dversionmangle=s/\+dfsg\d*$//,repacksuffix=+dfsg1 \
     ftp://ftp.esrf.eu/pub/cs/tango/tango-(\d\S*)\.(?:zip|tgz|tbz|txz|(?:tar\.(?:gz|bz2|xz))) debian uupdate

Cheers

Frederic