Re: EFL/1.18, Enlightenment/0.21 updates

Hi,

>Upstream has opted to merge the source packages together to ease
>building and distribution.  Didn't see a benefit to reversing that.
>
>I meant: is there anything extra a good source package should do when it
>absorbs another?

usually nothing, just provide the new binaries from the new src package
and that's all :)
(if you move files from a binary to another, just remember to add breaks/replaces [1])

but that is a generic issue, not related to which source provides which binary.

e.g. this happened a few days ago with
src:trigger-rally that now provides trigger-rally-data too
(before they were split in two different upstream packages)

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/PackageTransition

G.