pacakge suffix: noSOMETHIN vs bare (or something)

Hello Forum,

I am packaging a software of general use which can be or not built against a quite heavy library
targeting a minority. I plan to provide two versions of the package: you got it, one without support
of the concerned library; one with support. A suffix must be added to the packages to distinct them,
my issue is which one to choose. If the library was X, it would be -nox and -x11. For the package
supporting the library I plan to append the suffix -[LIBRARY SHORT NAME]. Concerning the other one,
I am wondering if -bare or -pure (or something) would be a better choice than -no[LIBRARY SHORT NAME].
What do you think ? Any hint is welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Jerome