Re: Call for review: Improving RFS template for mentors.debian.net

Hi,

Here is the current status about this thread:

I had fixed pull requests [1][2] with feedback from this mailing list,
 but not merged yet.

[1] Support mailto for RFS template
https://github.com/debexpo/debexpo/pull/35

[2] Collect 'QA upload.' information by debianqa plugin
https://github.com/debexpo/debexpo/pull/42

I had proposed migration to jessie [3], but there is no progress for it.

[3] Migrate development environment to jessie
https://github.com/debexpo/debexpo/pull/40

I had proposed to add worker status page [4], just waiting for review.

[4] Add status page which shows each cron job status
https://github.com/debexpo/debexpo/pull/45

--
Kentaro Hayashi <kenhys@gmail.com>