Re: Call for review: Improving RFS template for mentors.debian.net

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 6:48 PM, Gianfranco Costamagna <locutusofborg@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >This PR is written to solve some glitches about RFS template.
>
> another feature request:
> the template has also the subject, e.g.
> ITP, NMU, RC, QA, and so on, but there seems to be one missing entry for
> "regular update"

To fill in subject correctly, it needs to collect more information by plugin.
In such purpose, existing debianqa plugin should be fixed, so I've send another PR.

  Collect 'QA upload.' information by debianqa plugin
  https://github.com/debexpo/debexpo/pull/42