Re: how to build packages with a specific complier ?

Hi,

>As far as I know, the plan is to switch to gcc-6 by default for stretch:
>https://lists.debian.org/debian-gcc/2016/01/msg00100.html
>so while identifying and backporting the fix to gcc-5 would be nice, I'd
>recommend not putting too much effort there.

fully agree, this is why I didn't bother about bisecting the issue.

Eric, if you want a test build on a porterbox I can do it, just
give me a list of commands to issue and I'll happily execute them for you
(please note: porterboxes don't allow "everything", so debugging might not
be trivial to perform)

G.