Re: help2man usage with pybuild / debhelper packaging workflow

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:

> I like this approach. Any example you may have in mind?

Apparently onionbalance uses sphinxcontrib-autoprogram.

I plan to figure out python3-sphinx-argparse at some point for
check-all-the-things.

Another really useful thing to have is automatic bash completion based
on the objects used for --help output. I use python3-argcomplete in
check-all-the-things for that (see git master).

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise