Packaging pythonpy

Hi,

I'm packaging a Python application named "pythonpy"[1] (ITP bug
#817856[2]). It has been uploaded to mentors[3] and there's a
repository on GitHub[4].

There's a few things which aren't fixed yet, which I would welcome help, like:

- A lintian error "python-script-but-no-python-dep" is being shown for
both binaries (symlinks in "/usr/bin"). The "${python:Depends}" in the
binary package shouldn't be sufficient to fix this?
- Is it right to declare "python-setuptools" as a build dependency, or
this is supposed to be superseded by "dh-python" somehow?
- The folder "/usr/share/pythonpy/pythonpy-0.4.4.egg-info/" should be
part of the binary package or should it be stripped? If it has to be
removed, how can I do this?

I'm all ears for any other issue that should be fixed, but those are
the ones that are annoying me most. Specially the lintian error that
is a showstopper.

Regards,
Tiago.

[1]: https://github.com/Russell91/pythonpy