CloudOver - help wanted with package maintance

Hi all!
I'm one of CloudOver.org developers. Since over two years I'm develop this software  for Debian and share as .debs in my private repository for Debian and Ubuntu. What shall I do to put those packages to Debian's repository? Is there any chance to do that?

I was reading some guides about packaging and Debian policies - I think, that I meet most of requirements. The software is GPLv3 (exactly dual licensing, like Qt) and packed with official tools (I hope :)

I would be gratefull for any advices and help!
Regards,

--
Maciej Nabożny