Re: Comp Code Net Web Server - Interested in Adding as a Debian Package

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 12:22:55AM -0500, Greg McPherran wrote:
> Hello,

Hello!

debian-ctte is really much not the right place for this, Wookie bounced
the email in d-mentors, where is way more appropriate.

> The Comp Code Net Web Server is a complete web server coded in C++ and
> compiled and tested on Debian Jessie. Our web site
> http://www.CompCodeNet.com runs on the web server on Debian 8 (Jessie) and
> the complete source code is on the download section of our web site.
> Included is a service file for systemd on Debian 8.
>
> I am interested in packaging the web server for inclusion with Debian
> releases.

You don't need a permission from somebody from debian to work on it :)
See http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers and links from there to
find out more about our procedures.

--
regards,