Re: RFS: ublock-origin/1.5.6+dfsg-1 [ITP] -- general-purpose lightweight ads, malware, trackers blocker

Hello,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 03:40:56PM +0100, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> Built&Signed&Uploaded after I got accepted on the Debian Mozilla
> Extension Maintainers.

Thank you for taking the time to review my packaging :)

> I got a positive feedback about the packaging, and I did some
> successful testing on iceweasel.

What positive feedback did you get?  I didn't see any other comments on
the bug report nor the pkg-mozext-maintainers list.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 03:55:05PM +0100, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> Hi Sean, BTW I removed the lintian-override on the debian directory.
>
> lintian is wrong in this case, so there is no need to override it.
> (wrong because it doesn't know if the link will be satisfied in a
> package that is a dependency)

I thought that the whole point of overriding was to indicate that
Lintian was wrong about the tag.  If that's not the case, what is the
point of overriding?

Thanks.

Sean