Re: Watch file for rnahybrid: Is redirection to jsf page messing confusing uscan?

Hi Eriberto,

On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 11:48:12AM -0200, Eriberto wrote:

> https://bibiserv2.cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de/rnahybrid?id=rnahybrid_view_download
> redirects to https://bibiserv2.cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de/sessionTimeout.jsf,
> that shows the following message:
>

> ERROR - Session expired
> Your Session expired during usage of BiBiServ-Services. Note that all
> you entries are not available anymore. However, previous started jobs
> can be obtained from the previous result page.
> Use this link to navigate back to the requested page:
> /rnahybrid
>

> So, to download (and to scan), I think that you need to be logged in.

I confirm that I made the same observation when loading

  https://bibiserv2.cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de/sessionTimeout.jsf

directly.  However, it is perfectly possible to point firefox to

  https://bibiserv2.cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de/rnahybrid?id=rnahybrid_view_download

and download the latest upstream version from there (which is what I did
to package this version some time ago).  So there is no actual need to
be logged in - I guess the error message does not really points to the
problem.

> I think that is not possible scan via uscan. If confirmed, you can use
> it[1].

Yes, I know.  My intention was to do so if there is no better clue - but
I somehow feel we have some remaining chance here.

Thanks for your hints anyway

     Andreas.

> [1] https://people.debian.org/~eriberto/#fake-packages

Kind regards