HELP: Fixing a debconf bug in proftpd

Hi,

we got bug #820984 on debconf a while ago. I'm not very familiar w/ debconf, hence I had a look into the templates/config delivered w/ debconf itself. I'm my eyes the code in proftpd is about a 1:1 copy of the code in debconf, nevertheless it does not work as expected.

1. Would anybody so kind to have a look at this issue? It is our show stopper to get back into testing. 2. Is that bug even RC or could we lower it to important and address it once we're back in testing?

Many thanks,
  Hilmar
--
http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/   #206401 http://counter.li.org