Re: can't upload to mentors

Hi Gustavo,

>can i ask you why are you doing source-only uploads?
>
>i did a lot of binary+source uploads in the last days without an issue (after removing
>.buildinfo  from .changes)

knowing that mentors discards binaries (and sponsors should do it anyway), what is the
reason for uploading them, other than wasting bandwidth? :)

I think a source-only upload is more error-prone than a manual edit of changes file,
and source-only have lots of reasons to exist, so why don't use them? :p

BTW congrats for your nm process end!

Gianfranco