Re: Problems creating babel-polyfill.min.js

Hi,

>When doing a websearch this might mean that the JS contains errors - but

>it seems there is a different converter which has no problems.  Before
>I start debugging what exactly happens in "npm install" I wonder whether
>comebody could enlighten me what's the best way to get the minimized JS.

npm install is something like pip install, or ruby gems install (or whatever
are called).
In this case, just package it separately as js module and use it.
pkg-javascript has a lot (almost all of them) of single js libraries packaged
separately and with a dh helper that does most of the work

G.