Re: Help: r-cran-treescape does not build on i386, armel and armhf any more

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 12:20 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I used xauth and xvfb as Build-Depends successfully which works on most
> architectures - but failed on these ones.  Any hint how to solve this?

If you don't have hardware for these arches, login to one of the
porterboxen and install the build-deps in a chroot and then run the
relevant commands under a debugger like gdb.

https://dsa.debian.org/doc/schroot/
https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi

--
bye,