How long to wait between RFA and QA upload?

Hello

Recently I NMU'ed tsocks, as the shape of the package wasn't good [1]
in the RFS email I said that I'd try to get the package orphaned so I can do a proper QA upload.

The maintainer orphaned the package 2 days ago, #842555.

I don't want to adopt the package, but I do use it so I want to see it
in good shape, how long should I wait for others that may adopt the
package before I do a QA upload?.

I was going to send a notice regarding my QA upload to the O bug but I
think it may discourage people from adopting the package.

The only guidance I found is 2 weeks,
https://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html

TL;DR

how long should I wait between an O bug and a QA upload?

thanks!

[1] we can further discuss this, but I don't think is necessary at this point

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333

keybase: https://keybase.io/gfa