RFS: glances/2.7.1.1-1

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "glances"

 * Package name    : glances
 * Version         : 2.7.1.1-1
 * Upstream Author : Nicolas Hennion (aka) Nicolargo
 * URL             : https://github.com/nicolargo/glances
 * License         : LGPL-3.0+
 * Section         : utils

  It builds those binary packages:

 glances    - Curses-based monitoring tool
 glances-doc - Documentation for glances Curses-based monitoring tool

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/glances

    dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/glances/glances_2.7.1.1-1.dsc

   or  git repo: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/glances.git

  More information about glances can be obtained from
https://github.com/nicolargo/glances

  Changes since the last upload:

 [ Daniel Echeverry ]
  * New upstream version 2.7.1_1
  * Add source/lintian-overrides
    + False positive, the js file exists and it is included, this is not
      a minified JS but just one that contains long lines of HTML
  * debian/patches
    + Refresh all patches.
  * Update d/watch file.

  [ Sebastien Badia ]
  * d/links: Upstream removed angular and lodash dependencys
  * d/control: Update dependencies according new upstream release

  Regards,
  Daniel Echeverry

--
Daniel Echeverry