Bug#841646: RFS: libtcod/1.6.1+dfsg-1 -- graphics and utility library for roguelike developers
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libtcod".
The main change since the last upload was the introduction of a new
"python-libtcod" package that offers Python bindings for libtcod.
Since I am relatively new to Python packaging, I would appreciate it
if someone could review the changes pertaining to the Python package
Changes since the last upload:
* New upstream release.
* Fix debian/watch.
* Update patches:
- Remove 0001-Use-global-zlib.h.patch (fixed upstream).
- Rewrite 0002-Fix-soname.patch as 00-fix-makefile.patch.
- Remove 0003-Fix-spelling-errors.patch (fixed upstream).
- Remove 0005-Fix-warnings.patch (fixed upstream).
- Rename patch 0004-Fix-cppcheck.patch as 01-fix-cppcheck.patch.
* Update symbols file.
* Adjust debian/rules.
* Update debian/copyright.
* Install upstream changelog.
* Add the python-libtcod package.
* Add patch 02-python-multiarch.patch to help the Python wrapper find
libtcod.so in /usr/lib/<MULTIARCH>/.
* Add debian/clean file and override_dh_auto_clean target in debian/rules.
* Package name : libtcod
Version : 1.6.1+dfsg-1
Upstream Author : Richard Tew <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://bitbucket.org/libtcod/libtcod
* License : BSD-3
Section : libs
It builds those binary packages:
libtcod-dev - development files for the libtcod roguelike library
libtcod0 - graphics and utility library for roguelike developers
python-libtcod - Python bindings for the libtcod library
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libt/libtcod/libtcod_1.6.1+dfsg-1.dsc