dcut cancel|rm command

Hi,

I am (again) stuck with using the dcut tool to remove an upload.

I have two packages which are uploaded, but still not accepted (in the
incoming queue), which I want to cancel: wsclean and aoflagger.

I thought the way to do would be (with dcut-ng):

dcut cancel -f wsclean_1.12-3_source.changes

but this returns a mail "No upload found:
wsclean_1.12-3_source.changes".

The other thing I tested was

dcut rm --searchdirs -f wsclean_1.12-3_source.changes

but this also just returns a mail stating that the files (extracted from
the changes file) are not there.

What do I wrong here?

Best regards

Ole