Bug#840598: RFS: poppassd/1.8.7-1 [QA]
Following up on the NMU (#839859) uploaded last week thanks to Adam
Borowski, I am looking for a sponsor for a QA upload of poppassd.
git clone https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/poppassd.git
cd poppassd && pristine-tar checkout ../poppassd_1.8.7.orig.tar.gz
For verification, these are the current branch heads:
git show-ref --heads
Changes since the last upload:
poppassd (1.8.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release
* Switch source format to 3.0 (quilt)
* Use dh with autoreconf in debian/rules (Closes: #817626)
* Build with hardening flags
* Add machine-readable debian/copyright
* Update Homepage field
* Add Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser fields
* Update debian/watch
* Run wrap-and-sort
* Update Standards-Version to 3.9.8
* Add debian/gbp.conf for pristine-tar
* Add myself to Uploaders after consulting with MIA team (Closes: #836008)
-- Peter Colberg <email@example.com> Thu, 13 Oct 2016 00:04:08 -0400
Please see #839859 and #836008 for background information. If you have
any further questions, please contact Ricardo Mones from the MIA team.
If you decide to sponsor this package, please upload the source only
so that buildd logs are available for all archs. I will push a release
tag to the git repository after the package has been uploaded.
I suggest uploading this version to DELAYED/7 to allow the NMU to
migrate to testing and give the maintainer another week to respond.