Bug#838870: RFS: nbsphinx/0.2.9+ds-1 [ITP] -- Jupyter Notebook Tools for Sphinx
On 03/10/16 14:55, Frederic Bonnard wrote:
- d/control :
* could you sort de dependencies : wrap-and-sort can help
* by using github source tarball, you wouldn't have to deal with
suffix and get-orig-source stuff : nbsphinx.egg-info and setup.cfg are
- d/copyright : "There are many versions of the MIT license. Please use Expat
instead, when it matches."
- d/rules :
* could you use $(CURDIR) instead of relative paths ?
* about mathjax workaround, will the generation embeds the js or will it link
to the local mathjax package in python-nbsphinx-doc ? meaning, do you
confirm you don't need python-nbsphinx-doc to Depends on libjs-mathjax
? Sorry I could not build and check that to verify by myself :)
- d/patches : "debian" is not a keyword listed in DEP3 for "Origin". I guess it
would rather be "vendor" but as you provide "Author" already, "Origin" is
When I wanted to test the build, I couln'd find the following packages
: python-nbconvert python-nbformat python-jupyter-client
python-ipykernel Do you have the links to the .dsc files so that I can go
These are still sitting in experimental. So you'd have to grab the .dsc
from there or enable experimental in your builder.
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 22:40:29 +0100, Jerome Benoit <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I am looking for sponsorship for the Debian package nbsphinx [0,1].
This package brings nbsphinx to Debian on behalf of the Debian
Python Modules Team. This is my second Debian Python Module package,
so it might certainly be subject to some mistakes.
Thanks in advance,
-- System Information:
Debian Release: Jessie*
APT prefers stable
APT policy: (990, 'stable'), (500, 'stable-updates')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386
Kernel: Linux 3.16.7-ckt20-0001-mbp62 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_GB.utf8, LC_CTYPE=en_GB.utf8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: sysvinit (via /sbin/init)