Re: schroot: 20copyfiles: cp: cannot create regular file '.../etc/resolv.conf'

Hello Daniel,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 04:46:02AM +0000, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> I still don't know why the stable sbuild didn't work, though.  (Or
> whether upgrading sbuild was the fix: perhaps something changed in the
> archive since Friday.)  Should I file a bug about that?

It's more likely just an archive change, so I wouldn't file a bug unless
you can reliably reproduce it.  That said, I think that the current
stable sbuild is meant to be able to build for unstable (pretty common
use case), so if you can reproduce it, a stable update might be in
order.

--
Sean Whitton