Re: opencl-headers : Depends: opencl-clhpp-headers

On 09/09/16 19:33, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi,

I tried to build libhmsbeagle[1] in pbuilder but this results in:

 opencl-headers : Depends: opencl-clhpp-headers (>= 2.0.10) which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package

I admit I have no idea what this means since I do not understand why any
package depends from opencl-clhpp-headers which does not exist anyway.

Any hint?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/libhmsbeagle.git

This is the result of a recent update to the khronos-opencl-headers.

opencl-headers is now a metapackage which installs opencl-c-headers and
opencl-clhpp-headers. The problem is that opencl-clhpp-headers is now
provided by a separate source package which is still waiting approval
in the new queue.

Ghis