Re: Advices for packaging a daemon of galileo

Hi Ben,

Le 6 sept. 2016 1:20 AM, "Ben Finney" <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> a écrit :

> Could you instead have the existing ‘galileo’ package install the
> SystemD service, but not activate it?
>
> That way, anyone who installs ‘galileo’ can choose whether to enable the
> service. You could describe how to do that in the ‘README.Debian’
> document.

Thanks for your comment.

It was my first idea but in this case, users who want to have the
daemon should 1. enable the daemon, 2. modify the udev rules and 3.
possibly create a specific user. So after installing the package,
there are many steps to do manually before to have a daemon running. I
would like to simplify as much as possible the installation of the
daemon.

Thanks

Best regards,
Dylan