Re: FTBFS: how to test fixes

On 09/05/2016 08:59 PM, Muri Nicanor wrote:
> On 09/05/2016 08:33 PM, Christian Seiler wrote:
>>    Since you depend on systemd.pc, which is part of the
>>    systemd package, just Build-Depend on systemd to make
>>    systemd.pc available. You won't need porterbox access
>>    to fix that issue. (Btw. libsystemd.pc != systemd.pc)
>
> ah, that comment in paranthesis helped me to understand the problem ;) i
> was looking at the wrong package and was wondering what to do, because
> there is no official libsystemd-dev package for hppa. thanks for
> pointing that out! ;)

Huh? There is libsystemd-dev on hppa, it's just out of date
at the moment:
https://packages.debian.org/unstable/libsystemd-dev
(231-3 instead of 231-5)

Note that hppa is a non-official port, so e.g. rmadison won't
show it.

See:
https://www.ports.debian.org/

+ the systemd directory in the hppa ports pool:
http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-hppa/main/s/systemd/

Regards,
Christian