[ITA] muse-el, with issues, and questions

Hi,

I'm adopting muse-el.  Right now it's a work-in-progress.  The steps I
took to fixup this package can be found here:

https://github.com/sten0/muse-el
clone: https://github.com/sten0/muse-el.git

I've also uploaded a package, with "-sa" full sources for review here:
https://mentors.debian.net/package/muse-el
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/muse-el/muse-el_3.20+dfsg-1.dsc

I'm not sure what to make of lintian Error
"license-problem-gfdl-invariants" against the README.  The README
says:
    The Muse manual is available under the terms of the GNU Free
    Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by
    the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, and with the
    Front-Cover texts and Back-Cover Texts as specified in the manual.

Does the README itself also fall under the GFDL or GPL-3?  If not,
I'll have to add another exclusion to debian/copyright.  Additionally,
should I break out the documentation into a non-free muse-el-doc
package?

Finally, is now the time to fix the
debian-rules-missing-recommended-target warning?  I'm saving homepage
and Vcs fields for last.

Regards,
Nicholas