Re: help2man usage with pybuild / debhelper packaging workflow

Hi, sending what I do on my machine

>Il Venerdì 3 Giugno 2016 17:44, Ghislain Vaillant <ghisvail@gmail.com> ha scritto:

>Dear all,
>
>Are there any successful examples of integration of help2man with a
>pybuild / debhelper workflow for an arbitrary number of scripts?
>
>The only close example I could find was the stdeb package, but I am
>dealing with many more scripts and I cannot afford to list them all
>individually by hand.

help2man -N -n "automounter for removable media for Python" udiskie --version-string=1.4.8 > debian/udiskie.1

:)

does this help?

maybe codesearch.debian.net has some hints?

https://codesearch.debian.net/results/help2man%20path%3A%2Frules%24/page_0
G.