Re: Problems building phast against clapack

Hi Barak,

not sure whether you follow the discussion on debian-mentors[1]

On Fri, Jun 03, 2016 at 03:47:16PM +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 03, 2016 at 11:20:09AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > In other words you mean this is a bug in libf2c2 package
> Yes, an RC one.
>
> > - but how to fix this?
> I have no idea. MAIN__ is used by the library, but not defined in it.

For me this sounds like a FORTRAN to C problem.  The capital letters
somehow seem to be originated in the old FORTRAN age.  I have no idea
how to fix this.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2016/06/msg00090.html