Re: AUTORM: bug closed but still marked for autoremoval

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 10:31:46AM +0000, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:

> You need to make the package migrate into stretch if you want the autoremoval to stop
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=singular&suite=unstable
> armhf is not build anymore, so you can choose from:
> 1) fixing polybori
> 2) file a bug against ftpmasters to remove singular [armhf].

In the meantime, you can also downgrade the bug to "important" to be
in sync with all the other binary-indep bugs:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=binary-indep;users=sanvila@debian.org

but I already told you about this before, and you already told me that
you wanted the bug to be "serious".

This is certainly a little bit strange.