Re: [Mentors] upload via http fails with HTTP 403

>When it emerges the FTP upload is invalid, I won't receive mail.
please read my first email then.

g.

Il Venerdì 29 Aprile 2016 16:45, lumin <cdluminate@gmail.com> ha scritto:
On Fri, 2016-04-29 at 16:15 +0200, Christian Seiler wrote:

> Did you upload the package with the same version number before and
> then deleted the package in the web interface?

No deletion.

> My experience with
> mentors is that the HTTP interface really doesn't like that, IIRC I
> got HTTP 500 errors there a while back.

I sometimes encounter similar problem.

> Nowadays I only use the FTP
> interface for uploading to mentors and haven't had any trouble with
> that whatsoever. Hence I would recommend switching to FTP and not
> using HTTP upload anymore at all.

I've not tried FTP before, would like to try but have no idea on this
kind of output:

Leaving existing libcaffe-cuda1-dbgsym_1.0.0~rc3-1_amd64.deb on the server and continuing
NOTE: This existing file may have been previously uploaded partially.
       For official Debian upload queues, the dcut(1) utility can be
       used to remove this file, and after an acknowledgement mail is
       received in response to dcut, the upload can be re-initiated.
  Uploading libcaffe-cuda1_1.0.0~rc3-1_amd64.deb: 553 Could not create file.

When it emerges the FTP upload is invalid, I won't receive mail.

> Hope that helps.

The bad news is after I deleted the previous upload of the Caffe
packages, there is no difference about the above FTP problem...

:-(