Re: [Mentors] upload via http fails with HTTP 403

This is what I had on my dput.cf
(note: I used mentors a few months ago, last time)

[mentors]
method                  = ftp
fqdn                    = mentors.debian.net
incoming                = .
login                   = anonymous

cheers,

G.

Il Venerdì 29 Aprile 2016 16:36, lumin <cdluminate@gmail.com> ha scritto:
On Fri, 2016-04-29 at 13:53 +0000, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:

> Hi,
> 1) upload *source only* stuff
> 2) no dcut is supported
>
> to fix, just upload -f also the changes file, at this point it will be processed, the files removed from the queue
> and you will be able to repush the package.
>
> g.

Maybe I didn't clearly point out the problem.
With the same dput.cf, in the past I performed a number of times
of mentors upload (http), but recently mentors becomds unstable and
upload via http may fail with HTTP 403.