[Mentors] upload via http fails with HTTP 403

Hi everyone,
(Please keep me in the CC/To list)

Not only once I have encountered this issue,
which seems to be really a service bug.

Following is a partial error message when I run
  dput -f -d mentors caffe_1.0.0~rc3-1_amd64.changes

my [mentors] section of /etc/dput.cf is copied from the mentors site.

```
D: File to upload: /home/lumin/hdd/schroot/sid/tmp/python-caffe-cuda_1.0.0~rc3-1_amd64.deb
D: Checksum for /home/lumin/hdd/schroot/sid/tmp/python-caffe-cuda_1.0.0~rc3-1_amd64.deb is fine
D: Checking: distribution experimental matches .*
D: File to upload: /home/lumin/hdd/schroot/sid/tmp/caffe_1.0.0~rc3-1_amd64.changes
Package is now being checked with lintian.
N: 10 tags overridden (10 warnings)
D: Default Method: http
D: Host Method: http
D: Login anonymous from section mentors used
Uploading to mentors (via http to mentors.debian.net):
D: FQDN: mentors.debian.net
D: Login: anonymous
D: Incoming: /upload
  Uploading caffe_1.0.0~rc3-1.dsc: D: HTTP-PUT to URL: http://mentors.debian.net/upload/caffe_1.0.0~rc3-1.dsc
Upload failed: 403 Forbidden
```

Besides, the ftp upload seems to be working, however
I got messages like this
(dput.cf: [mentors-ftp] is copied from mentors site)

```
Leaving existing caffe-cpu_1.0.0~rc3-1_amd64.deb on the server and continuing
NOTE: This existing file may have been previously uploaded partially.
       For official Debian upload queues, the dcut(1) utility can be
       used to remove this file, and after an acknowledgement mail is
       received in response to dcut, the upload can be re-initiated.
```

Does mentors support dcut?
Where should I send the gpg encrypted dcut command so the above
"NOTE" can be removed?

What happend? Thanks.