mentors delete all the work after 2 month when people are full of work!

That its a problem for people that are doing a hard work:
>> mentors packages that has a related ITP must be mantain event erased
>> in the time!
> Tell that to the debian devs who made the mentors website, I don't know why
> the website deletes your package after 2 months.

and that its a true:
> If you have only the package there, you lost all the work you had
> packaging...

i propose to mantian packages that have a ITP or RFP already related!

packages that not have an ITP or RTP or bug related can be deleted
after 2 months