Package tracker complaint: Problems while searching for a new upstream version

Hi,

since a while the package tracker pages of my packages warn
  "Problems while searching for a new upstream version  [high]"

See for an example the "action needed" part of:
  https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libburn

The debian/watch file has this content:

  version=3

  opts="pgpsigurlmangle=s/$/.sig/" \
  http://files.libburnia-project.org/releases/libburn-(.*)\.tar\.gz

If i run uscan in my local package preparation directory i get:

  uscan: uscan (version 2.15.10) See uscan(1) for help
  uscan: Scan watch files in .
  uscan: ./debian/changelog sets package="libburn" version="1.4.2.pl01"
  uscan: Newest version on remote site is 1.4.2.pl01, local version is 1.4.2.pl01
  uscan:    => Package is up to date
  uscan: Don't downloading upstream package: libburn-1.4.2.pl01.tar.gz
  uscan: Downloading OpenPGP signature from
     http://files.libburnia-project.org/releases/libburn-1.4.2.pl01.tar.gz.sig (pgpsigurlmangled)
     as libburn-1.4.2.pl01.tar.gz.pgp
  uscan warn: FAIL Checking OpenPGP signature (no upstream tarball downloaded).

Is this the problem which the package tracker complains about ?

What am i supposed to do ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas