Re: migration from non-free to main

Hi,

probably some overrides/new queue trips will be needed too
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/FTPMaster

cheers,

G.

Il Venerdì 11 Marzo 2016 4:30, Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> ha scritto:
Jerome BENOIT <sphericaltriangle@rezozer.net> writes:

> One of my package, nayty not to mention it [1], has a new copyright
> notice [2] that is compatible now.

Great news!

The license text looks unfamiliar. Please discuss it on the
‘debian-legal’ forum to verify that this work is now DFSG-conformant.

> Is there any special procedure to follow to migrate a package from
> non-free to main ?

Set that in the ‘debian/control’ file. The generated source package will
contain the correct information for where the package is uploaded.

The first upload to “main” may need to pass through the NEW queue. You
won't need to do anything special for that to happen, but you should be
aware of it.

--
\     “This [Bush] Administration is not sinking. This Administration |
  `\   is soaring. If anything they are rearranging the deck chairs on |