Re: hdparm needs a new maintainer

Hi Alex

Sorry if the question is dumb...
Just cloned and while trying to build the package I got

igimenez@debian:~/debian/hdparm$ gbp buildpackage --git-ignore-new
[...]
Now signing changes and any dsc files...
 signfile hdparm_9.48-1.dsc Alexandre Mestiashvili <alex@biotec.tu-dresden.de>
gpg: skipped "Alexandre Mestiashvili <alex@biotec.tu-dresden.de>": secret key not available
gpg: /tmp/debsign.I9P72zOS/hdparm_9.48-1.dsc: clearsign failed: secret key not available
debsign: gpg error occurred!  Aborting....
debuild: fatal error at line 1295:
running debsign failed
gbp:error: 'debuild -i -I' failed: it exited with 29

Does your changes require signing them or am I missing something ?

Regards
Ivan