Depending on a package not available in Sid

Dear all,

I've been working on creating a Debian package for the KLEE tool per the
following ITP:

One of the tool's dependencies is LLVM 3.4. However, LLVM 3.4 is not
available in Debian Sid for the amd64 architecture anymore.

I would like to create the package and make it available for the current
stable release (Jessie), hopefully available through Backports. As LLVM
3.4 is available in Debian Jessie, this sounds like it should be doable.

Can you tell me if this could be done? How? As far as I know, a new
package has to go through the unstable->testing->stable pipeline, but as
LLVM 3.4 is not available in the unstable release anymore, it sounds
like it would not be possible to get KLEE into Debian Stable (via
Backports).

I am sure the upstream developers will move to a newer release of LLVM
at some point, but that's not happening in the foreseeable future.
Hence, I have to work with LLVM 3.4.

I can successfully build the package for Jessie. If you are interested
in package details, please take a look at what I have at the moment:

https://nebula.dimjasevic.net/index.php/s/B8yr5yOFYrXG2YA

Any other suggestions?

--
Kind regards,